a. Electronic Agreement. This agreement is an electronic contract that sets binding terms of your use of the website and your membership in the service. Agreement may be modified by Millionaires-Matchmaker.com from time to time; such modifications are effective upon posting by the website. By accessing the website or becoming a member, you accept this Agreement to the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein.
b. Electronic Form. By accessing the website or becoming a member, you approve this agreement provided to you in electronic form.
c. Should you withdraw your consent to have this agreement provided to you in electronic form, we will discontinue your then current password. This means that you will not have the right to use the service until we issue you a new user-name and password. We only re-issue you a user name and password after we receive a signed copy of a non-electric copy of this agreement, which we will send you at your request.
d. Prospective Nature. Your withdrawal of consent shall be effective within a reasonable time after we receive your withdrawal notice.
Eligibility. You must be at least 18 years of age and single or separated from your spouse to register as a member of Millionaires-Matchmaker.com. or to use the website. Membership is void where prohibited. By using this website, you represent and warrant that you are in authority and capacity to enter into this agreement and to abide by all of the terms of this agreement.
Membership and Subscription Pricing. You may become a member of the service. As a member, you will have ability to participate in some, but not all, of the features and services available. In order to access additional features and services, you must become a paying subscriber. Please note that subscription policies that are disclosed to you in subscribing are deemed part of this agreement. For purposes of this agreement the term “Member” includes subscribers, unless otherwise indicated. From time to time, Millionaires-Matchchmaker.com may remove profiles.
Term. This agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the website as a member. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time. If you terminate, you will remain active until the end of you then current subscription period. Millionaires-Matchmaker.com may terminate your membership and/or subscription by sending notice to you at the email provided in your application for membership, or such other e mail addresses as you may later provide. When Millionaires-Matchmaker terminates your membership in this service because you have broken the terms of agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. Termination of accounts shall be made the sole discretion of Millionaires-Matchmaker.com. Millionaires-Matchmaker.com is not responsible to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership or subscription. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated the Terms of the Agreement will remain in effect. All terms by their nature may survive termination.
Non-commercial use by members. The website is for the personal use of individuals only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members and should not use the website for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the website, including obtaining usernames and/or e mail addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or link to the website will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken. Use of the website is with the permission of Millionaires-Matchmaker.com and can be revoked at anytime, for any reason at the sites sole discretion.
Account Security. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password that you designate during the registration process, and you are fully responsible for the activities that take place under your username and password. You agree to immediately notify Millionaires-Matchmaker.com of any unauthorized use of your username and password or any other breach of security. Exit your account at the end of each session. We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from failure to follow this procedure. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may want to disable your auto sign in.
You’re Interactions with Other Members. You are solely responsible for your interactions with others. You understand that Millionaires-Matchmaker.com does not in any way screen its members, nor does Millionaires-Matchmaker.com inquire into the backgrounds of its members or attempt to verify its members. Millionaires-Matchmaker.com makes no representation or warranties as to the conduct or compatibility of current or future members. In no event shall Millionaires-Matchmaker.com pay any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct someone else in connection with the use of the service, including without limitation, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communication with other registered users of this service or persons you meet through this service. You agree to take reasonable precautions in all interactions with other members of the site, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You understand that Millionaires-Matchmaker.com makes no guarantees, either expressed or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with any one you meet through the service. You should not provide your financial information to other members.
Content on Millionaires-Matchmaker.com
a. Proprietary Rights. Millionaires-Matchmaker.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the website and the service. The website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Millionaires-Matchmaker.com and its licensors. Except for the information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, or sell any such proprietary information.
Consent Posted by You on Millionaires-Matchmaker.com
a. You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display on this service, or transmit to other members. You will not post or transmit to other members defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another parties rights ( including but not limited to intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You must not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the company or to another member. If information provided to Millionaire-Matchmaker.com or to another member subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify us.
b. You understand and agree that we may review and delete any content, photos or profiles, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of this site violate this agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other members.
c. By posting content to this site you grant Millionaires-Matchmaker.com worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify, and distribute such information and content. You further represent that public postings will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party.
d. The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited on this website. We reserve the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including but not limited to removing the offending communication from the service and termination of membership of such violators. It includes, but is not limited to content that:
· Is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against another group or individual.
· Harasses or advocates harassment of another person.
· Involves the transmit ion of spam, junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mailing.
· Promotes information you know to be false, misleading, or promotes activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous
· You will not post, email, or transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interfere with or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware equipment.
· You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to retain the origin of any information transmitted through this service. You will not frame or mirror any part of the website or service without written authorization. You also may not use meta tags or any other devices containing any references to Millionaires-Matchmaker.com or the service or to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
· You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, see, reverse engineer, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the service or the website software used on or for the service or cause others to do so.
· Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another persons copy written work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture installed copy protector devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files.
· Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images ( those not linked to pr from another accessible page)
· Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18
· Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses.
· Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial and unlawful purposes from other users
· Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
e. Your use of the service, including to but not limited to the content you post on the service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations
f. You may not include in your member profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, urls or email addresses.
g. You must not engage in advertising to or solicitation of other members. This includes but is not limited to solicitation or advertising to buy or sell any products or services or to attend any parties or other social functions or networking for commercial purposes. You may not send any chain letters or emails to other members. Although Millionaires-Matchmaker cannot monitor the conduct of its members off the website, it is a violation of theses rules to use any information obtained from these services in order to contact, harass, abuse, harm another person, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any member without their prior consent.
h. All information you include in your member profile must be accurate, current and complete.
10. Prohibited activities. We reserve the right to investigate and terminate a membership if you have misused the service, or behaved in a way which could be inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the service:
You will not impersonate any person or entity
You will not stalk or harass any person.
You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsements by Millionaires-Matchmaker.com without our prior written consent.
You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, data mine, or in any way circumvent the navigational structure of this service.
You will not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted materials or trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights contained in the service.
You will not interfere with or disrupt the services or the site or the server connections to the services or the site.
You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interfere or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
11. Customer Service. Millionaires-Matchmaker.com provides assistance and guidance through its own representatives.
12. Subscriptions. Charges on your Billing Account.
a. General. We bill you through an online account. You agree to pay all charges at the prices then disclosed for any use of the service by you or other persons. You agree to make payments through PayPal. We reserve the right to correct any errors or mistakes even if it has already requested or received payment.
b. Current Information Required. YOU MUST PROVIDE CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION FOR YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT. YOU MUST PROMPTLY UPDATE ALL INFORMATION TO KEEP YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT CURRENT, COMPLETE AND ACCURATE (SUCH AS BILLING ADDRESS, CREDIT CARD NUMBER OR CREDIT CARD EXPIRATION DATE). YOU MUST PROMPTLY NOTIFY MILLIONAIRES-MATCHMAKER.COM IF YOUR PAYMENT METHOD IS CANCELLED (ie…FOR LOSS OR THEFT) OR IF YOU BECOME AWARE OF POTENTIAL BREACH OF SECURITY, SUCH AS UNAUTHORIZED DISCLOSURE OR USE OF YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD. IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE THE SITE WITH ANY OF THE FOREGOING INFORMATION, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SERVICE UNDER YOUR BILLING ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE TERMINATED YOUR SUBSCRIPTION FOR THE SERVICE (CONFIRMED BY YOU IN WRITING UPON REQUEST BY MILLIONAIRES-MATCHMAKER.COM).
c. Payment Method. The terms of your payment will be through PayPal and Millionaires-Matchmaker.com and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer, or other provider of you chosen payment method. If Millionaires-Matchmaker.com does not receive payment from you, you agree to pay all amounts due on your billing account upon demand.
d. Change in Amount Authorized. If the amount to be charged to your billing account varies from the amount you preauthorized, you have the right to receive at your request, and this site shall provide notice of the amount to be charged and the date of the charge at least 10 days before the scheduled date of the transaction. Any agreement you have with your payment method provider will govern your use of your payment method. You agree that Millionaires-Matchmaker.com may accumulate charges incurred and subject them as one or more aggregate during or at the end of each billing cycle.
13. Modifications to Service. Millionaires-Matchmaker.com reserves the right at any time to modify our service temporarily or permanently. The service (or any part thereof) with or without notice shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modifications.
14. Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of the service the site reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block members from certain IP addresses accessing the website.
15. Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copy written material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining prior written consent from the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe things have been copied or posted on the service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright infringement, description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, a description of where the material that you claim is infringed is located on the website, your address, telephone and email address, a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, a statement by under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
16. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for you interactions with other members. Millionaires-Matchmaker.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes with other members.
18. Disclaimers. Millionaires-Matchmaker.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate contents on the website or in connection with the service, whether caused by users of the site or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the service. We are not responsible for the content, whether online or offline, of any user of the members of the service. Millionaires-Matchmaker.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications. The site or any of its affiliates are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet, website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or members or other persons computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading a connection with the web and/or in connection with the service. Under no circumstances does this site or any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters or distribution partners liable for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone’s use of this service, any content posted on the website or transmitted to members, or between users of the website, whether on or offline. The website and service is provided AS-IS and we expressly disclaim any warranty or fitness for a purpose or non-infringement. We cannot guarantee and do not promise results from the use of the website or service.
In addition to the proceeding paragraph and other provisions of this agreement, any items posted on this website are for informational and entertainment purposes only. We make no representations or warranties and expressly disclaim any matters concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information provided within or through the website. If you have specific concerns or a situation where you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with the appropriate qualified specialist.
19. Limitation On Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted will Millionaires-Matchmaker.com not be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from you membership or use of the site or service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such, notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Millionaires-Matchmakers.com’s liability to cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited .
20. U.S Export Controls. No software may be downloaded from the website or other information re-exported to country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods, or to any one on the Departments list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department. By downloading or using the software you represent and warrant that you are located in, under control of, or a national resident of any such country.
21. Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold Millionaires-Matchmaker.com, its subsidiaries, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liabilities or demand, including attorneys fees, made by any third party due to your use of the service in violation of this agreement and/or arising from a breach of this agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
22. No Third Party Beneficiaries. You agree that, except otherwise expressly provided in an agreement with us, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
23. In the case of a lawsuit or other counter action, the site shall choose the jurisdiction and choice of law.
24. Personal Responsibility. You understand that finding the right person(s) to associate with is your personal decision for which you alone are responsible. The site does not and will not make representations in regards to suitability of any individual you may decide to interact with.
25. Personal Safety. You understand that meeting new people, by whatever resources and means, always requires taking normal precautions you should otherwise take in establishing new relationships. Those may include, but are not limited to, meeting in public places, checking with mutual friends, free or fee based investigation search options, and otherwise using common sense about protecting yourself and your personal property. You understand that you are responsible for protecting you and your personal and financial information, that you are not entrusting this responsibility to anyone else.